I've never tried it, but I would suspect that I would start by creating
something like:

public class WapForm extends Form {
    protected void onComponentTag(final ComponentTag tag) {
        // copy the code from Form.onComponentTag to here and change the
"action" and tag, etc...

Form could also be changed to get the kind of tag and the attribute name
("action" / "href") from a method that could be overridden, but that would
require a change to core - this method you can do yourself quickly.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com