More wap trouble. Apparently you must call setRedirect(false) BEFORE
invoking setResponsePage.. don't exactly know why, I found no explicit
reason.

Another problem that popped up is about how to easily make
convertToHtmlUnicodeEscapes=true for Labels? XML is strict such that
it requires all äöåÄÅÖ and other special characters to be escaped;
otherwise it does not validate. Is there any simple way to switch
convertToHtmlUnicodeEscapes=true for a label? My 'temporary' solution
is to roll-out a hack:

public class WapLabel extends Label {
  /**
   * @param id
   * @param model
   */
  public WapLabel(String id, final IModel<?> model) {
    super(id, new AbstractReadOnlyModel() {
      @Override
      public CharSequence getObject() {
        return Strings.escapeMarkup((String) model.getObject(), false, true);
      }
    });
    setEscapeModelStrings(false);
  }

  /**
   * @param id
   * @param label
   */
  public WapLabel(String id, String label) {
    super(id, (label != null) ? Strings.escapeMarkup(label, false,
true).toString() : null);
    setEscapeModelStrings(false);
  }

  /**