> Wouldn't you get that automatically using the code I gave below?  Form, in
> it's onComponentTag, generates a URL that is for submitting the form.  So,
> if you use that in the href of your go tag, the form should "just work".
> I'd think, anyway.

Ok. I will have a look at it. I like to use a separate submitting
component in order to position the "Submit" link better into the
proper place.

Apparently the form urlFor(IFormSubmitListener.INTERFACE) is
indifferent to the form id. How does it know which form is submitted
if there are two forms on the same page?

**
Martin