Hi,

I could not find any reported changes concerning validation message keys from version 1.4-m3 to 1.4-rc2, but I have the following "required" key in my application resources that does not work anymore.

<entry key="loginForm.password.Required">Bitte geben Sie ein Passwort ein!</entry>

Any other keys in this file are working when addressed via <wicket:message>, so this is no file-naming problem.

I also doublechecked the form-component-ids.

The following form is placed on a Panel:

private LoginForm () {
            super("loginForm");

            userNameField = new TextField("username");
            userNameField.setRequired(true);
            userNameField.add(EmailAddressValidator.getInstance());

            passwordField = new PasswordTextField("password");
            passwordField.setResetPassword(true);
            passwordField.setRequired(true);

            add(userNameField);
            add(passwordField);
            add(new SubmitLink("submitLink"));

            setModel(new CompoundPropertyModel<LoginModel>(model));
        }

Any ideas or hints?

Thanks in advance. Best regards,

Alex

Alexander Lohse • Entwicklungsleitung & Projektmanagement
Tel +49 38374 752 11 • Fax +49 38374 752 23
http://www.humantouch.de

Human Touch Medienproduktion GmbH
Am See 1 • 17440 Klein Jasedow • Deutschland

Geschäftsführung:
Lara Mallien, Nele Hybsier, Alexander Lohse, Johannes Heimrath (Senior)
Handelsregister Stralsund • HRB 4192 • USt-IdNr. DE128367684