It seems like a lame proposition to coerce us to do your bidding "just
because you think it is a good idea". You're not the one to tell us
how to spend our personal time, or whether the choices we make on how
to spend our own time is lame or not.

There's a Wicket Stuff project where anyone can commit, it is dead
simple to setup a public github account, or create a google code
project for any GSoC student and their mentor. There's no reason why
*YOU* can't mentor a student on any project *YOU* think is a valid
asset, and spend *YOUR* time on it.

Martijn

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 12:00 PM, "C. Bergström"
<cbergst...@netsyncro.com> wrote:

> btw.. are any of the core devs interested or willing to mentor?  Once again
> it seems a lame excuse to say you're too busy or the various other things
> when this could both give the project good pr and possibly add more people
> who contribute to the framework.
>
> ./C

Apache Wicket 1.3.5 is released