The words of C. Bergstrom may have been poorly chosen, but he seems to have
the same goal of wanting Wicket to succeed and grow in popularity. Providing
harsh responses to users that, despite poor communication, are otherwise
excited about your project does not help to grow your community or get
others involved. This is not the first time I've been surprised by the
harshness of responses from Wicket core committers. I hope these don't have
the effect of pushing developers away.