Now there is a sensible argument!

I've been thinking of doing that exact thing for clarity as the project gets big, where the integral HTML files that have a 1:1 relationship to the code stay in the src/main/java and the other resources that are *not* required for operation (like the property files) to be in the src/main/resources directory. I'm thinking that it is a bit more true to the component per package type of pattern rather than the function per package that is common in Java. However I have found it useful sometimes to have the html in a separate place, such as in passing it around outside the scope of the code to non-programmers.

I won't lose any sleep over it though, its six of one and half a dozen of the other.

- Brill

BTW - I don't think we need to vote on anything ;)
at least I wasn't calling for a vote...