Jeremy,

It's one of the first things I looked for when I first stumbled upon Wicket
2 years ago, and it is a common request from many architects and even some
project managers evaluating Wicket.

If the core devs come up with some rough (but correct) sketch they're all
agreed on, even if it's just a first iteration, I'll get someone here to
create a professional (maybe even glossy) version from that.

Regards - Cemal
http://jWeekend.com jWeekend