I run Continuum on my server and just started receiving notifications two
days ago that inmethod grid was not compiling.  It showed up right after the
commit of this ki security stuff.

I haven't looked at it yet, hoping that someone who was working with ki
security or inmethod would do so.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com