dooh -- totally my fault.  I unintentionally posted some local changes:

/trunk/wicketstuff-core/inmethod-grid-parent/inmethod-grid/src/main/ java/com/inmethod/grid/DataProviderAdapter.java /trunk/wicketstuff-core/inmethod-grid-parent/inmethod-grid/src/main/ java/com/inmethod/grid/IDataSource.java /trunk/wicketstuff-core/inmethod-grid-parent/inmethod-grid-examples/ pom.xml /trunk/wicketstuff-core/inmethod-grid-parent/inmethod-grid-examples/ src/main/java/com/inmethod/grid/examples/WicketApplication.java /trunk/wicketstuff-core/inmethod-grid-parent/inmethod-grid-examples/ src/main/java/com/inmethod/grid/examples/contact/ DetachableContactModel.java /trunk/wicketstuff-core/inmethod-grid-parent/inmethod-grid-examples/ src/main/java/com/inmethod/grid/examples/pages/BaseExamplePage.html /trunk/wicketstuff-core/inmethod-grid-parent/inmethod-grid-examples/ src/main/java/com/inmethod/grid/examples/pages/datagrid/ ContactDataSource.java /trunk/wicketstuff-core/inmethod-grid-parent/inmethod-grid-examples/ src/main/java/com/inmethod/grid/examples/pages/datagrid/ ContactDataSourceWithUnknownItemCount.java

now I'll figure out how to revert that...

ryan