> Both articles avoid the DiskPageStore problem by using the HttpSessionStore,
> however if you do a search through the mailing list archives for
> HttpSessionStore you'll find numerous references to problems in using it in
> the long term and especially in a real, production application, so I don't
> think that's a good long term solution, so my original question still
> stands. Is there an alternative or is Wicket perhaps not well suited for use
> in the App Engine.

It's probably a good idea to have a specialized implementation of
ISessionStore for App Engine that uses whatever makes sense with App
Engine for medium term storage ('cause that's what it is... short term
storage is the current page, which is typically local memory, and
older pages are used for the duration of the session, and typically
just keeping the last few in memory suffices.

Eelco