Please file a JIRA at the URL below [1].  The most effective issues
are ones that are submitted with a patch.  To make it even more
effective, please run all tests against the patched codebase (run "mvn
clean test") and notate that you did so when you submit your patch.

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com