On Tue, 26 May 2009 08:31:04 -0700
Igor Vaynberg <igor.vaynb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> go to preferences/compiler/building/output folder and remove *.html
> from Filtered Resources list.

I know that :-) I was proposing making this the default in
the archetype.

> test is for tests :)
> the proper way to do this is to create a multimodule project - one
> module containing the component and another containing a demo which
> you can also use for testing.

Interesting idea, I'll try that.

But I need a page if I want to test a form (and thus testing how my
component acts within the form), don't I? WicketTester.newFormTester
seems to want to have a page started first. That's why I wanted to have
the page in the test directory, because I only need it as a test
fixture.

Thanks for the reply
Carl-Eric