Hello,

I have a form with a DropDownChoice, on which "onchange" event I want to
update some form components. But I need to read data from other fields of
the form for doing so, and so I added an AjaxFormSubmitBehavior to the
DropDownChoice.

My intention is to read the data from the drop down and from the other
fields, and depending on these data, update some other components... but the
problem is that AjaxFormSubmitBehavior not only sends the form data, but
also *validates it*, which I don't want (I don't want validation messages to
appear when changing the value of the drop down).

If it where an AjaxButton I would be able to just
setDefaultFormProcessing(false), but I don't see anything like that in
AjaxFormSubmitBehavior...

Is there a way to do this?

Regards,
Daniel.