Hi alli am working on a prototype which i think will convince you that
conversation is an important concept, it is very onject oriented as wicket
is and has many use cases

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 7:38 AM, Igor Vaynberg <igor.vaynb...@gmail.com>wrote:

> you are free to implement this as an open source addition to wicket.
> there is wicketstuff or googlecode or sf.net where you can host it.
>
> wicket is a ui framework and conversational scope management falls
> outside wicket's scope. it is our job to provide the hooks to make
> such things possible, not to provide an implementation.

yes, u r right, wicket can'nt be everything for everyone ,but the question
is how much this hook thing is the responsibility of wicket
do you really think wicket is only ui framework?with no scopes.... so why u
support sessions? conversation is much like sessions, it is just narrowwer

Thanks
Joe