Hi dearfirst of all, why add another dependency,just for conversation
handling, while we have in wicket a strong ground for it
note: jsr299 is a big spec with a somehow complex lifecycle(which may not be
compatible with that of wicket) and really complicated bean resolution
strategy

second: wicket components are not 299 beans, wicket is an unmanaged
framework , u must create the components urself, not by the framework, which
is a requirement for jsr299
what can be done with web beans, is to inject its objects in wicket
components BUT u cannot manage wicket components as web beans , and for
example inject them or handle there lifecycle

Joe