Hello,

I know this question had already been asked here, but I still couldn't
get it working on my side.
What I'm trying to achieve, is a configuration of Wicket running as
filter on Tomcat with an Apache host as a frontend. Particular problem
is with the context path.

Here's my configuration:
Tomcat's "server.xml":

<Connector port="8099" protocol="AJP/1.3" redirectPort="8443"
enableLookups="false" />

Apache's "sites-enabled/mysite":

<VirtualHost 127.0.0.1:80>
  ServerName "mysite"
  <IfModule mod_proxy.c>
    ProxyRequests Off
    <Proxy *>
      Order deny,allow
      Deny from all
      Allow from localhost
    </Proxy>

    ProxyPass        / http://localhost:8084/Mysite/
    ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8084/Mysite/

    # this doesn't work
    #ProxyPass        / ajp://localhost:8099/Mysite/
    #ProxyPassReverse / ajp://localhost:8099/Mysite/

    # this doesn't work either
    #ProxyPass        / ajp://localhost:8099/Mysite/
    #ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8084/Mysite/

    ProxyPassReverseCookiePath /Mysite /
  </IfModule>
</VirtualHost>

The only way I got it working with (almost) no issues is the first
one, where both ProxyPass and ProxyPassReverse directives use HTTP
protocol.
If I try AJP for both, or, as was stated somewhere in the mailing list
here, HTTP for ProxyPassReverse and AJP for ProxyPass.

The specific problem is when I access http://mysite/, some Wicket
requests work fine, some, however, are pointing to
http://mysite/Mysite/ (this, for instance, happens when I do
setResponsePage(Page.class, pageParameters). At first, this doesn't
seem to affect anything, but I have "Infinite Redirect Loop" error on
404 page, which is mounted the way it's described on Wicket's wiki.

I'm not sure, whose problem is this, Wicket's or AJP's.
I'm sure someone had similar issues and got them solved, I'd really
appreciate any comments.

--
sp