Von: Tauren Mills [mailto:yowza...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 23. Juli 2009 18:30
An: users@wicket.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Maven with Eclipse

Stefan,

I'm using m2eclipse. But it can take a little getting used to. I also
think it causes an occasional eclipse crash.  However, I'm still glad
to have it.  Never tried the other one.

Once m2eclipse installed, go to your SVN Repositories perspective,
browse the wicketstuff-core project. Right click onto jwicket and
select "Check out as Maven project".  This will download all of the
jwicket projects (jwicket-parent, jwicket, jwicket-examples), give
each of them an eclipse project with maven support enabled, and
activate subversion support.  Pretty seamless to then start working
and committing.

I still find that I need to use the "mvn install" command from the
command line sometimes to get things deployed to my local repo.

How do you want to structure the sub-projects. Perhaps something like this?

jwicket-parent
  jwicket
    jwicket-core
    jwicket-ui-core
  jwicket-plugins
    jwicket-ui-drag
    jwicket-ui-drop
    jwicket-ui-resize
    jwicket-tooltip
  jwicket-examples

Or maybe:

jwicket-parent
  jwicket-core  (both jwicket core and ui core)
  jwicket-plugins
    jwicket-ui-dragdrop
    jwicket-ui-resize
    jwicket-tooltip
  jwicket-examples

Should tooltips be separated into different projects too?

I don't think we should go too far overboard on modularization.

Tauren