Hi,

I've used Wordpress for some blogging, but I've never really felt
comfortable with it.

I'd like to create something myself, for my own personal use to begin
with (but there is no reason for me not to make it free (as in
speech). Some thoughts:

- Plugins could be created using Wicket
- I need some way for users to create templates. Now that I think
about it maybe the "template system" could simply be normal HTML-pages
with Wicket markup?

I'm simply looking for some feedback. Does it sound like Wicket is the
tool to go with? (For me it does.) Do you have any suggestions on
things to think about from the beginning when creating something like
this? Is there something like this already?

To start with I'll create something for me. But it's always good to
get some input and maybe it'll help me turn the project in the right
direction from the beginning.

Best regards, Kent