Hi,

I've got a problem that I hope someone can help me with and point me in
the right direction. Is there a way in the validation phase to validate
that a refreshingview contain items?

My scenario:

I've got a page that holds a form, an ajaxsubmitlink and a panel. The
panel in turn has some input controls plus two other panels. The first
nested panel holds a refreshingview where the user can add items using a
textfield (in the same panel). I need to validate that the user has added
atleast one item to the refreshingview, is there a way I can do that? I
could use the ajaxsubmitlink's onSubmit function in the page, but that
will cause problems in the second nested panel if the validation fails
since no database activity will then take place and as I've read somewhere
because Wicket clones the modelobject in submits. So that would mean
anything entered in the second nested panel will be lost.

-HÃ¥kan