Eelco Hillenius wrote:
Hi,

It looks like GenericBaseModel has a reference to a JUnit Description?
Maybe you can paste your GenericBaseModel class here?

Fortunately, my application is open source. You can find its source code at

  http://github.com/ceki/mistletoe

If you look at the DescriptionPanel class [1] you'll see that it essentially presents a junit.Description and a junit.Failure instance both of which are non-serializable.

[1] http://tinyurl.com/yha75x8

If that's something you'll have a runtime you shouldn't ignore it if
you want to support history (the backbutton). If it's just during
testing, you can ignore it if you like.

My application is a testing platform so I can't ignore junit nor testing. :-)

The backbutton, doh! Thanks.

Eelco

--
Ceki Gülcü