> 1) Product Roadmap (Release plans, upcoming features etc)
> This is important to us because it will at least indicate the intentions of
> Wicket Team. As any technology that is adopted enterprise-wide needs to be
> long-lived and well supported in addition to it's features and technology,
> some visibility about the product lifecycle is required.

http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/wicket-15-wish-list.html
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/wicket-14-wish-list.html

2) Recent Adoption Statistics (No of downloads, usage projections)
We need this to gauge the interest in the project. Has it peaked? What
is the pattern like?

++ Nice idea

> a) Although there is examples and documentation available on Wicket main
> site and Wicket stuff, I find that the organization of the information is
> probably not friendly enough for easy viewing. E.g. the examples site does
> not contain source and viewable example together in an easy to read page.
> This can be improved on significantly.

"you and your team are welcome to contribute, great ideas btw"

> Being such an easy to use component framework, I am really puzzled about why
> the
> plugin development seems so bare

One reason is that it's so easy to make plugins it feels unnecessary
to publish them.

> c) The mailing list is wonderful and I have had some questions very quickly
> answered, which points to an active and supportive community for which I'm
> grateful. If there is a way to harness this and make the information more
> easily accessible, it'll be awesome.

Google reaches most of the discussion via nable/osdir.

My 2cents worth ;)

**
Martin