Hi,

Took some time to pick up this thread again as we were preparing for the UAT of the application rewrite using Wicket =) for the last 2 weeks.
The UAT was quite successful, with minor modifications required (expected).
The real good news is that Wicket performed admirably in terms of productivity and the bugs tracing and fixes in the lead up to the UAT. We rewrote the modules in under a month (the original took about 4). The productivity boost actually came from the tweaks we needed for UI interaction as well as code tracing when unexpected behaviour occured.

The experience using Wicket has been real refreshing, I truly enjoyed the departure from the model2 as well as the json-rest/rich-client frameworks we were used to.

Ok enough ambling. I have some responses below.