Hi!

Yes, I hate this situation too. Our application has various different
silos and whenever the user session expires, he loses his silo and is
redirected to a generic homepage and an inexperienced user will never
know how to get back to where he was. Some information should be in
the url. I wonder if there is something built-in-wicket for this
purpose or do we need an rfe?

**
Martin