How exactly do you see this implemented? There will be plenty of details to
be taken care for. e.g. For how long should this information stay on
that Servlet Context?  If your application has many users what information
should go there?...

Wouldn't it be simpler to have a component instantiation listener, mark the
pages you need with some interface and start a kind of "recorder" whenever
the user hits one of those pages... I see no much difficulty on implementing
this last approach...

Ernesto