> How exactly do you see this implemented? There will be plenty of details to
> be taken care for. e.g. For how long should this information stay on
> that Servlet Context?  If your application has many users what information
> should go there?...

Somehow configure that
- my application has following silos {siloA, siloB, siloC}
- wicket, please track which silo the user is in and serve appropriate
homepage and errorpage when necessary
- each silo with its own homepage
- each silo with its own error page

This could probably be implemented using something as simple as an url
parameter/relative url or url encoding scheme. Something similar to
the pagemap notation :::0:xxx you would have by default
:::siloA:0:xxxx

The more transparent for the coder the better.

**
Martin