I think Martin's idea is that in the absence of a localized properties
file localization via a call to google translate would be attempted.

I think there are likely to be more problems the benefits with this
design.  To wit, http://tinyurl.com/y8nvx2x.

Perhaps a shell script to localize your base properties files followed
by manual intervention, correction.

Ed.