I am attempting to put an isolated form within the main form of my page.  I
found http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/nested-forms.html which was helpful in
understanding how the processing works.  I was even more excited when I found
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/conditional-validation.html which instructed me
exactly how to alter the form object to do what I wanted.  Unfortunately, the
trick does not work as I expected it to.

It seems that if I simply implement IFormVisitorParticipant.processChildren, it
is not enough to stop the Nested form's FormValidator from firing when the main
form is submitted.  Therefore, I tried to implement the isEnabled technique.
This did have the desired effect the first time through a page (enter data,
submit main, no nested validator fires) but when the page re-renders after the
submit, the nested form is now disabled!  It seems that the
findSubmittingButton() method finds the button that was used to submit the
form, even though the page is rendering again.

Another thing I noticed upon my different attempts is that altering the
isEnabled method to use findSubmittingButton() won't work because
findSubmittingButton() calls isEnabled()! which puts the code in an infinite
loop.

Could someone please enlighten me on how to code an isolated nested form using
Wicket 1.4.x.  Where isolated means that I want the form to have its own submit
button and those fields are only submitted/processed/validated when that button
is clicked.  I want the form to be ignored by the parent form.

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete
without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery.
NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind MSE to any
order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or
government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.