That sounds great. Could you update the wiki page with the specifics for Wicket 1.4.8?

Regards,
    Erik.

Op 17-03-10 08:20, Jonas schreef:
Thanks, Erik, that code would do the trick, too. I've implemented
a different workaround, though. In the next release of wicket (1.4.8),
WicketSessionFilter will 'expose' both the session and the application, Igor
already resolved my JIRA Issue [1]. BTW: Thanks to Igor for picking that
up so quickly!

cheers,
Jonas

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-2778