From: David Chang [mailto:david_q_zh...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 3:03 PM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Replace "Choose one" from DropDownChoice?

Hello, I understand that there must be a solution for this. I googled for some
time and found one or two results that seem to match what I am looking but they
did not answer my question. Tried myself, not successful. So I want to ask
folks here. I have a form and it has a dropdown list. Here are my requirements:

1. Replace "Choose one" with a blank line

2. This blank line is the first option and it is always listed no matter
whether a value is selected or not, no matter whether the form field of this
dropdown list is required or not.

3. I am using ChoiceRenderer to convert between selection and objects.

4. This behavior is applicable to all DropDownChoice.

How can meet these requirement?

Thanks for your help!

Regards.