Hi David,

take a look at both amd make your own decision. I can only speek for jWicket.
- At the moment it's main focus is drag/drop/resize. That's why I started this
project.
- It trys to implement mostly all callback functions
- It trys to implement mostly all options
- It's part of wicketstuff
- It's easy to extend
- It's easy pluggable and unobtrusive.
- It's used as a core component in a commercial application
- jWicket trys to make the jQuery functionality fully accessible on the java
side e.g. add Resizable to any wicket component and override onResized to
re-act to a resize operation.

I suggest that you identify the jQuery components/functions that you need and
then take a look at both libraries.
jWicket supports
- Drag/Drop
- Resize
- Effects
- Tooltips
- Datepicker

The next step will be a dropdown menu implementation.

But: take a look at wiQuery. Maybe it satisfys your needs much better.

Stefan