Depends on what your SSISignOutPage.class does.
But why don't use setResponsePage(SSISignOutPage.class) ??

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: tubin gen [mailto:fachh...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 25. März 2010 12:59
An: users
Betreff: signout and redirect

here is my code to signout link.

add(new Link<Void>("signout"){
@Override
public void onClick() {
((AuditWebSession)(Session.get())).signout();
throw new RestartResponseException(SSISignOutPage.class);
}
});

when user clicks on signout I expect to go to SSISignOutPage.
but I end up with a  different page which is set in applicationsettings

IApplicationSettings settings= super.getApplicationSettings();
settings.setPageExpiredErrorPage(SessionExpiredPage.class);

the  SessionExpiredPage .
please tell me what could be causing this ?