I have that figured out, I just don't know how to add the attribute to each component. I can't add a behavior, since "Cannot modify component hierarchy after render phase has started (page version cant change then anymore)" Can I even do this in a behavior?

Cemal Bayramoglu wrote:
Warren,

See MarkupContainer#visitChildren

Regards - Cemal