Sorry if this got double posted, I didn't see it up there.

I have that figured out, I just don't know how to add the attribute to
each component. I can't add a behavior, since "Cannot modify component
hierarchy after render phase has started (page version cant change then
anymore)" Can I even do this in a behavior?

Cemal Bayramoglu wrote:
> Warren,
>
> See MarkupContainer#visitChildren
>
> Regards - Cemal
> jWeekend
> OO & Java Technologies, Wicket
> Consulting, Development, Training
> http://jWeekend.com
>
> On 15 April 2010 18:44, Warren Bell <warr...@clarksnutrition.com>
wrote:

>> Is there a way to add attributes to child components in a behavior
that
>> is added to a page? I want to create a behavior that is added to a
page
>> that adds some js to the header and then adds some js in an onfocus
>> attribute of each child form component on the page. I have the list
of
>> child form components, but can't figure out how to add the attribute
>> the components.
>>
>> Warren

Thanks,

Warren Bell