Hi,

You could have the files in a sibling directory in the web directory
that is hidden by the wicket filter mapping. Has many benefits.

Allows web developers to freely edit and view files in context with
links that actually work. FInally HTML refactoring will work. Can
someone suggest how to get the three lines of code into Wicket that
are needed to support this?

Please See

"Cannot substitute RelativePathPrefixHandler"

Bernard