>Is your layout fixed at 3 columns?  If so, you should be able to add
that
>AttributeModifer to every third item in the repeater.

That's the approach I took. I assumed it's fixed at 3 columns for now
and did the change in Java code in the repeater. If I ever need a
different column count I'll have to go with a more elaborate solution
but this works fine for now.

>If it is not fixed, but is a liquid layout where the number of columns
>could
>change when the browser (or container) is resized, then there is really
no
>way for wicket to put the attr on the right cell.  Instead, you will
>probably need a JavaScipt solution on the client.  Are you using any of
the
>JS frameworks (jQuery, MooTools, etc)?

Not yet but hoping to integrate jQuery soon.

If so, that framework may have