I haven't done that before, so I'll have to figure out how to do it.  Thanks
for the advice....I'll look into doing that, because I have seen this
recommendation made to others, so I should probably learn.

However, in the meantime, I think I may have a theory as to why this is
happening.  When the error was reproduced for me, it seems to happen only
during certain errors uploading attachments using the MultiFileUploadField.
 Now that certain other issues were fixed with this control, I can only
reproduce this problem by trying to upload a file larger than the maximum
set in Form#setMaxSize.

What you said earlier, about how only fields that failed validation should
fail to be retained in the form, got me to thinking: since this restriction
is set in the Form object, does that block the model update for ALL fields?
 That would make sense, but it would also make this method nearly unusable
except on a dedicated form (i.e. a form used only for uploading files).  In
that case, I'm better off manually validating upload size.

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 5:13 PM, Jeremy Thomerson <jer...@wickettraining.com