The Android market is going through spectacular growth at the moment.
It's going bezerk!

http://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2010/10/05/the-rise-of-android-what-does-it-
mean-for-apple-users/

The fact that it supports Flash and that its apps are written in Java
instead of Objective C like the iPhone (last I heard of that language
was in 1989!) made it extremely attractive to me but even without
writing specific Android apps the fact that it has a proper browser
means that wicket powered sites around the world will start to get
visited, a lot, by yet another browser type. They've also found that
Andtroid users, on average, pull down 25% more data per month on their
iPhone cousins - apparently they're a lot more tech savvy crowd - less
'Angry Birds' and more ServerSide etc.,

Coming from Java world my knowledge of JavaScript is very limited so I
don't know how helpful I'll be in debugging the Javascript as executed
on a Webkit/Android browser.

If anyone else out there has a wicket website and an Android phone I'd
like to know if you experience some of the problem I did. It only
appears to affect JavaScript - standard HTML form submission seems fine
- as expected.

- Chris

BTW)