A big advantage of the iphone browser is its ability to scroll an inner
scrolling box (scrollable div or iframe, for example). It does this by
handling a two-finger drag as scroll. I'm not aware of a way to do the same
with the android browser.

We also are facing demand for a "desktop" web app to be used on android so
we are considering in some cases simplifying the UI to accommodate this. One
example is bouncing to a different page rather than using a modal dialog for
some interactions.

Back on topic for Wicket, scrolling is the only barrier we have seen.
Everything else works. For what it's worth, a lot of our ajax stuff is
wiquery-based.