Hi!

Does <wicket:enclosure> have capability to "setOutputMarkupPlaceholderTag" ?

What I mean is that when I have:
<wicket:enclosure child="optional-field">
</wicket>

If I set it invisible via ajax I cannot set it visible again.

Instead, is there a way to do something like:

So that it would automatically handle visible/hidden
"setOutputMarkupPlaceholderTag" flavour so that I can repaint a hidden
element via ajax?

@See http://jawher.wordpress.com/2009/09/17/wicket-enclosures-and-ajax-no-no/

**
Martin