Van: Valentin Avksentyev [mailto:v...@360works.com]
Verzonden: vrijdag 4 februari 2011 14:18
Aan: users@wicket.apache.org
Onderwerp: Re: File upload progress bar

So has anyone out there has been able to get the upload progress bar
working?  If so, please advise.

I definitely don't mind putting together a quickstart, are there
directions for that anywhere?

-Valentin

On Feb 3, 2011, at 10:18 AM, Valentin Avksentyev wrote:

> No I'm testing on my own machine, with a 300Mb file, in fact Chrome
gives me upload feedback, but nothing from the upload progress bar.

> Here is the code I'm using:
>
> I'm overriding newWebRequest in my Application class:
> @Override
>   protected WebRequest newWebRequest(HttpServletRequest
servletRequest)

{
>                       @Override
>                       protected void onSubmit() {
>                               final FileUpload upload =
fileUploadField.getFileUpload();
>                               if (upload != null) {
>                                       try {
>                                               File newFile = new
File(uploadFolder, upload.getClientFileName() );
>                                               // Save to new file
>                                               newFile.createNewFile();
>                                               upload.writeTo(newFile);

_processSelection(server, newFile, destFolder);
>                                       } catch (Exception e) {
>                                               throw new
RuntimeException("Unable to write file");
>                                       }
>                               } else {
>                                       throw new RuntimeException(
"file selected for upload is empty" );
>                               }
>                       }
>               };
>               uploadform.setMultiPart(true);
>               uploadform.setMaxSize(Bytes.gigabytes(1));
>
>               uploadform.add(fileUploadField = new
FileUploadField("fileInput"));