Thank you Martin,
I had a quick look at extension. I will try a small application with it
soon. However my requirement are a bit more complex, as I need to load
Panels by string. So let's say I have a String called "EditUserScreen",
then I need to dynamically load this panel. I am not sure yet if the
wizard extension can do this, but will try it anyway.
If you know something else that can work for these requirements please
advice me.