sorry i wrongly assumed you might not have defined zero arg constructor..

you dont need setOutputMarkupId(true) as  you are already using
setOutputMarkupPlaceholderTag(true)

and yes you are using replacewith correctly ,i dont think there is any
problem in this code..

thank you,

regards,
Vineet Semwal