Would it break other people's existing code?
On May 11, 2011 5:13 PM, "Russell Morrisey" <russell.morri...@missionse.com>
wrote:
> I created a patch in order to replace ModalWindow's window-closing
behavior with a custom IBehavior implementation. The .patch file and a
quickstart project are included in the JIRA issue:

> Could someone who is a committer to wicket-extensions please review this
patch, and push it into the next minor wicket release?

> The code for the next major release of our project relies on this patch.
Currently we are maintaining our own local copy of ModalWindow.java; I would
like to eliminate this maintenance burden from our project, and let others
benefit from the change.

> The change is small and backwards-compatible, and I'm confident that it's
solid. If you see any issues with it, please let me know.

e-mail: users-digest-unsubscr...@wicket.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-digest-h...@wicket.apache.org

delivery.
> NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind MSE to
any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or
government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such
purpose.