Hi All,

I need some help regarding the model window.

My web page contains some components. On click of a icon a model window 1
opens. Model window 1 extends a panel. Model window 1 has a "create" button,
on click of which another model window i.e. the Model window 2 opens. On
open of Model window 2, I want to hide the Model window 1 or make it
inactive so that it will not be selected.

Can I do that any way. I have tried to close() and setVisible() for the
Model window 1. It did not work.

Thanks in advance.

-----
Thanks & Regards,