I've never used either framework, but your question made me curious
again. (Years ago I evaluated the existing wicket-jquery integrations
and wasn't happy with how they were designed. Since than I've always
just used jquery inside wicket, it's not that hard for simple designs,
and for complex designs these frameworks may be just to rigid). That
being said I just had a quick glance at the projects again and it seems
that WiQuery does the integration via Components (i.e. you create an
Accordion Component), while JqWicket does the integration via Bahaviors
(i.e. you add an AccordionBehavior to an existing Component, e.g. a
ListView). The latter (thus using Behaviors) is how I have always done
it, feels more natural to me, and is a lot more flexible.