Nevermind, found it at wicketstuff:
(http://wicketstuff.org/grid-examples  for future seekers).

But the demo doesn't have source nearby like other wicketstuff demos.
Does inmethod grid support remote sorting, or is that sorting I see
local?  In a paged grid, sorting really has to be remote.

Also, what about things like client side validation?  Has anyone done
a Wicket extension that does client validation?

Brian Mulholland
"A wise and frugal government which shall restrain men from injuring
one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their
own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the
mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good
government."
--Thomas Jefferson (1801)