Hi Martin,
Problem was, the JS dev was specific about not wanting to contribute to the
head portion the JS template.
What I've done for a quick solution is that we moved the js templates in a
separate .tmpl files which sit next to the .html
Then I use a PackageTextTemplate to provide the template string to
replaceComponentTagBody of a WebMarkupContainer.

The template file contains all the embeded in <script id="template1"> tags.
This way he can keep editing the tmpl file and have it cleanly separated.

Thanks.

-----
http://balamaci.wordpress.com