Hi,

If i test my app by using Start.java i get the log entry
INFO - ModificationWatcher - Cannot track modifications to resource file:/D:/Dokumente%20und%20Einstellungen/per.n/Eigene%20Dateien/workspaces/work/whataschranz/target/classes/ch/newgro/shop/whataschranz/welcome/HomePage.html
If i change the HP Markup it's not reloaded.

Google only pops up an answer by igor
"not sure you can do anything about the message...just disable the logger for that class/package..."

But disabling the log message is not solving the problem, that my markup modifications are not re-loaded :-). As far as i investigated this issue is a problem with the encoded path string (%20) used to load the resource by org.apache.wicket.util.resource.locator.ResourceStreamLocator#locateByResourceFinder. I'm not an expert but i think i've read a message that something changed here (URI class or servlet-api)
but maybe someone else already solved this.

My question is - Is this a bug or can i configure something to make resource modification watcher working?

Thanks
Per