Hello Juergen,

you can register a function that gets called when wicket creates a new element in the DOM:

Wicket.Event.subscribe('/dom/node/added', function(element) {
    // do stuff
});

You can also use the '/dom/node/removing' channel.

Hope this helps.

Christoph

Jürgen Lind (2012-02-18 16:55):
Hi,

I was wondering if there is any kind of best practice to add specific
javascript
to a component. I often have the case, where a piece of javascript needs
to run
when the component is rendered as part of full-page request, and then
subsequently
as part of a self-triggered Ajax-Request or as part of an Ajax-Request
triggered
by another component.

I would like to have one place where I can put the Javascript and be
shure, it is
run every time...

Cheers,

J.